Instructor Spotlight: Miranda Goins
Miranda currently teaches on Mondays at 6:30pm - Vibe Flow!
1. When did you start dancing? Before starting grade school 2. What is your favorite thing to do in Austin? I'm a foodie, so trying new restaurants...primarily brunch.
3. Hometown? Military brat so I travelled all over.
4. Who is your inspiration? My mom! She's the kindest person I know. I get all my dance moves from her; she does competition ballroom and she's in her 60's!
5. What are some of your non-dancing hobbies? Yoga, seeing live music, and making memories with my family and friends.
6. What is your favorite dance-related experience? Anytime I'm a student.
7. Favorite Show/Movie/Book: TV Show: Shameless Movie: To Sir, with Lovd Book: The Shack 8. Fun fact about you? I am a huge John Lennon fanatic.
9. You are taking a dance class - what style can we find you in first? Any dance cardio
10. Favorite Quote and why?
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon