Jennell currently teaches on Wednesday evenings at Dance Austin Studio!
1. When did you start dancing?
- Started at age 16, was a gymnast before that.
2. What is your favorite thing to do in Austin?
- I love how eclectic it is and the fact that it is a very healthy city.
- Beaumont, TX
4. Who is your inspiration?
- Every person who has followed their true passion and lived their life for others.
5. What are some of your non-dancing hobbies?
- Travel, surfing, reading, yoga, laying in the sun!
6. What is your favorite dance-related experience?
- Teaching at DAS. Our dance family just has so much love and it's one of my favorite things in the world.
7. Favorite Show/Movie/Book (whatever you'd like to share):
TV Show: Game of Thrones
Movie: When Harry Met Sally
Book: Mountains Beyond Mountains/ The Mastery of Love
8. Fun fact about you?
- I am double jointed in my shoulders and hips!
9. You are taking a dance class - what style can we find you in first?
- Jazz/Street Jazz
10. Favorite Quote and why?
- but I have so many!