Julian Crenshaw aka "Lil Neyo" is the newest instructor to our team. He's brining a mix a styles to his Int/Adv Hip Hop class currently on Wednesday nights at 8:15pm!
1. When did you start dancing?
1997, I was 5 years old
2. What is your favorite thing to do in Austin?
4. Who is your inspiration?
5. What are some of your non-dancing hobbies?
Photography, Kenjutsu, Dj, and Traveling.
6. What is your favorite dance-related experience?
Battling at World of Dance for the first time in Hawaii.
7. Favorite Show/Movie/Book:
Show: 1990s cartoons
Movie: Black Panther
Book: The Bible
8. Fun fact about you?
Japanese is my second language.
9. You are taking a dance class - what style can we find you in first?
Advanced hip hop
10. Favorite Quote and why?
"Dance brings people together even in a divided world." Because everyone wants to be asked to dance!