Meet Josh! He packed his bags to leave ATL for ATX! Let's welcome him to the DAS family!
1. When did you start dancing?
When I was 8 years old.
2. What is your favorite thing to do in Austin?
I am brand new to Austin! Looking to explore it all!
4. Who is your inspiration?
It’s not a matter of who but a matter of what. I am more inspired by things or situations I do not understand, for feel I need to shed my light on it.
5. What are some of your non-dancing hobbies?
I love learning a lot about craft beer and working on my certification on being a Cicerone (beer guru).
6. What is your favorite dance-related experience?
It’s a tie between dancing in Israel when I lived there and writing and directing my own show during my time at University of Florida.
7. Favorite Show/Movie/Book:
TV Show: Will &Grace, Real Housewives of Anywhere, Law & Order SVU, Chopped. All are pretty important.
Movie: Selena, Wizard of Oz
Book: A Unicorn In A World Full of Donkeys by Mia Michaels
8. Fun fact about you?
I have a not so secret obsession with Lisa Frank school supplies.
9. You are taking a dance class - what style can we find you in first?
Contemporary, nothing like good class with quirky and delicious movement.
10. Favorite Quote and why?
I have a quote....okay it’s my tagline for when I become a Real Housewife of Austin...but I’m not telling .